I have just updated my free Windows packet capture and analysis tool to version 3.0.22. The updates include:
- Support for the openflow protocol
- Updates for the protocols 802.11,DNS and LISP
- Minor other changes and bug fixes
The support for the openflow protocol is somewhat incomplete and only supports version 1.0 due to the lack of suitable captures to test with. I hope to improve the support in future updates.
I have just updated my packet capture and display tool to version 3.0.15. The updates include:
- New protocol LISP
- Updated protocols: DIAMETER, SMB2
- Improved support for reading pcapng files
- Comments in pcapng files are displayed
I have just uploaded Dice version 3.0.14 to my website. The update adds support for the Diameter protocol and makes minor tweaks to the ICMP and RADIUS protocols.
I have just updated Dice to version 3.0.13. The main changes are updates to the IS-IS protocol to format additional extensions used by TRILL.
Dice is a Windows program that can capture and display network frames. It is available from here and is free.